The less visible way to straighten your teeth without fixed braces. While some people are candidates for clear braces, they may not be for everyone.
To discuss “clear braces” in the Mableton GA area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Invisalign or Smartmoves uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Popple‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for an average of about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Popple has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Popple about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages anywhere from 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.