Invisalign® Clear Braces
Do you want to improve your smile with orthodontics in Mableton, GA? Unfortunately, many adults didn’t have braces as children, or perhaps they did but didn’t wear their retainer. As a result, crooked or crowded teeth can detract from a person’s smile.
At Cobb Family Dentistry, we offer an easy and simple solution for correcting your bite without changing your lifestyle called Invisalign®. Dr. Reid Popple is an Invisalign-certified dentist who can provide you with the discreet orthodontic treatment you need to straighten your teeth comfortably. In as little as 12 months, Invisalign clear braces can transform your smile!
Clear Braces Can Improve Your Smile at Any Age
Often, people think braces are just for kids, but that’s no longer the case. Invisalign clear aligners can help adults get straight teeth too! We understand many adult patients want straight teeth without the hassle or commitment of wearing metal and wires. Not only are metal braces uncomfortable, but they can attract unwanted attention to your smile.
Here are some significant benefits to Invisalign clear aligners compared to conventional metal braces:
- Comfortable, smooth, and sturdy plastic – Unlike metal braces that poke or irritate your gums, Invisalign aligners are made of smooth and sturdy BPA-free plastic.
- Discreet treatment – Invisalign clear aligners are virtually invisible, making them an ideal option for students and professionals. Most people won’t ever even notice you’re wearing them!
- No dietary limitations – Metal braces can make eating a challenge, not to mention you have to limit your diet. However, Invisalign clear aligners are removable, so you can take them out to enjoy whatever foods you want.
- Better dental hygiene – Brushing and flossing around metal wires and brackets can be pretty tricky, resulting in gum disease or tooth decay. But Invisalign aligners are easily removable, so you can brush and floss like you usually do.
- Faster results – Invisalign treatment times depend on each patient’s individual needs. However, clear aligner therapy usually offers results faster than conventional braces. Sometimes, people can complete their Invisalign treatment in less than a year!
How Invisalign Works
Invisalign clear aligners can correct the following mild orthodontic concerns:
- Open bites
- Crooked teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Gaps between teeth
Correcting these issues can improve your smile’s aesthetics and oral health. When your teeth are overlapping or misaligned, practicing excellent oral hygiene can be difficult. Bad bites can also lead to premature dental wear and damage over time.
The Invisalign Process
The first step is to speak with Dr. Reid Popple to evaluate your needs and determine if Invisalign is the best treatment for you. If so, we will take digital images, x-rays, and impressions of your teeth to create your Invisalign treatment plan. Next, our Invisalign software maps out the plan for your smile and how your teeth will move into position.
Based on the impressions and digital images, the Invisalign lab creates customized sets of aligner trays you use throughout your treatment. Each patient starts with two sets of trays, and after wearing the first set for two weeks, you’ll graduate to the next set in the series. Dr. Popple will check your progress every month and ensure your smile is on track.
We ask patients to wear their Invisalign trays for at least 22 hours each day for the best results.
Schedule Your Invisalign Consult in Mableton, GA
Millions of people across the world have used Invisalign clear braces. Please give us a call to learn if Invisalign is right for you.